1. Y. Fyodorov, S. Gnutzmann & J.P. Keating (2018), Extreme values of CUE characteristic polynomials: a numerical study, J. Phys. A 51, 464001. arxiv:1806.00286
2. C. Hall, J.P. Keating, E. Roditty-Gershon (2019), Variance of sums in arithmetic progressions of arithmetic functions associated with higher degree L-functions in 𝔽𝑞[𝑡], Algebra & Number Theory 13, 19-92.
3. B. Conrey & J.P. Keating (2019), Moments of zeta and correlations of divisor-sums: V, Proc. Lond. Math. Soc., in press. arxiv.org:1701.06651
4. C. Hall, J.P. Keating & E. Roditty-Gershon, Variance of sums in arithmetic progressions of divisor functions associated with higher degree L-functions in 𝔽𝑞[𝑡]. arxiv:1806.10372
5. E.C. Bailey & J.P. Keating, On the moments of the moments of the characteristic polynomials of random unitary matrices. arXiv:1807.06605
6. E. Basor, P. Bleher, R. Buckingham, T. Grava, A. Its, E.Its & J.P. Keating, A representation of joint moments of CUE characteristic polynomials in terms of Painlevé functions. arXiv:1811.00064.
7. H.M. Bui, A. Florea, J.P. Keating, E. Roditty-Gershon, Moments of quadratic twists of elliptic curve L-functions over function fields. arXiv:1902.00568.
8. T. Assiotis, Ergodic decomposition for inverse Wishart measures on infinite positive-definite matrices. arXiv:1901.03117.
9. T. Assiotis, On a gateway between the Laguerre process and dynamics on partitions. arXiv:1903.01265.
10. J.P. Keating & D.J. Smith, Twin prime correlations from the pair correlation of Riemann zeros. arXiv:1903.07057